About HLB Gross Collins, P.C.
HLB Gross Collins, P.C is an Atlanta-based full service certified public accounting and consulting firm that has been providing excellence in client service for over forty years. Serving clients both locally and around the globe, the firm offers tax, auditing and assurance, business consulting, valuation, estate and personal financial planning, and international services.
Through its affiliation with HLB International, the world’s 12th largest international network of independent accounting and consulting firms, HLB Gross Collins P.C. offers seamless service to meet its clients’ needs anywhere in the world.
While serving clients in many industries, the firm offers specialized expertise in the construction, wholesale, service, manufacturing, real estate and professional practices sectors.
HLB Gross Collins P.C. forms close partnerships with its clients to learn about the “heartbeat” of their businesses. Clients receive personalized service from a highly responsive team of professionals who have a wealth of financial knowledge and expertise to help make their businesses succeed.
In recent years, the firm has enjoyed record-breaking growth, and was named by The Atlanta Business Chronicle in 2007 as one of Atlanta’s Top 10 Fastest Growing Accounting firms.
HLB Gross Collins, P.C. is built on five core values:
- Integrity – Giving straightforward advice based solely on our desire to help you succeed.
- Independence – Putting ourselves in a position where we render totally objective advice.
- Trust – Establishing long-term relationships by earning your firm belief in our honesty.
- Competence – The ability to solve problems by having an in-depth knowledge of your industry and business.
- Caring – Showing concern for you and your business, and being open and honest with each other.
In The Community
At HLB Gross Collins, P.C. we take great pride in serving the communities where we live and work. Many of our employees contribute time and volunteer efforts to non-profit organizations and civic associations and serve on non-profit boards and committees. These include:
- Alumni Associations
- Boards of Trustees and Advisory Boards
- Children’s Organizations
- College and Accounting Associations
- Local School Committees
- Parent Associations
- Sporting Leagues
- Chambers of Commerce