Build on Solid Financial Ground
As the construction industry faces unique challenges and opportunities, having a team of financial experts in place with a thorough knowledge of the industry-specific issues is critical. Understanding and following best practices is imperative for success specifically in the following areas:
- Accurate accounting and financial reports necessary for effective business operation
- Accurate estimates and comparison with actual results
- Effective income tax planning in order to avoid paying too much
- Options for increasing banking and bonding limits
- Effective use of new technology
- Staff efficiency with word processing, spreadsheets, accounting, and internet capability
- Quality controls in place to protect the business from losses by poor business practices, theft, or bad administrative controls
Contractors must maintain solid relations with the banking, bonding and insurance communities that serve this industry. Financial teams must have specific knowledge as to the surety and bonding needs of contractors. HLB Gross Collins, P.C. has built a reputation of excellence within this industry and our long-standing relationships with Atlanta’s surety agents are of particular value to clients.
In addition to the traditional tax, accounting and financial services, an Operations Audit can help you evaluate the effectiveness of your operations, financial reporting and tax reporting. An Operations Audit can help you identify inefficiencies and areas for improvement to continue to improve the bottom line.
HLB Gross Collins, P.C. is one of Atlanta’s premier accounting firms providing excellence in customer service to the construction industry. Our depth of industry-specific knowledge allows us to compliment our clients’ existing operations and guide them through challenges and opportunities for optimal results.