Does Your Business Follow Best Practices?
Is your company following “Best Practices” for the construction industry?
HLB Gross Collins, P.C. has developed an Operations Audit to provide construction companies a “score card” on business practices, tax matters and financial statement reporting.
This new service is designed to evaluate the effectiveness of your company’s operations, financial and tax reporting.
The Operations Audit will evaluate the following:
- Do you get the accounting and financial reports you need to run your business?
- Are your estimators accurate? Do you compare estimates with actual results?
- Are you paying too much in income taxes?
- Can you increase your bonding and banking limits?
- Is your construction company using new technology efficiently?
- Is your staff effective with word processing, spreadsheets, accounting, and internet capability?
- Is your business protected from losses by poor business practices, theft, or bad administrative controls?