Private Equity Group Expertise
HLB Gross Collins, P.C has developed a powerful and unique set of tools that are particularly valuable for private equity firms. Our specific knowledge and expertise allows us to assist clients in becoming more effective with portfolio management, to equip them with real-time data for critical and timely management decisions, and to provide assurance to the reliability of the financial records of the portfolio companies.
HLB Gross Collins, P.C. provides the following services to our clients in the private equity arena:
- Audits and reviews of portfolio companies and private equity funds
- Tax planning, consulting and preparation
- Due diligence
- Valuation services
- Litigation support
- Internal control assessment and SSAE #16 (formerly SAS 70) audits.
HLB Gross Collins, P.C. has the tools, knowledge and ability to help PEGs overcome challenges and operate with greater efficiency and effectiveness. We have developed proprietary software and analytic procedures that provides solutions including the following:
- Current periodic processing of general ledger details
- Ability to view portfolio companies individually, on a consolidated basis
- More immediate ability to identify problems or issues
- Forecast cash flows more easily
- Allow portfolio companies to upload monthly trial balances through our secure portal for financial analysis
- Customize excel reports that are automatically refreshed with updated financial information as the client uploads the trial balance
- Benchmark companies against peers
- Perform extensive financial analysis to include rolling twelve trailing months (ttm) analysis against prior periods
- Analyze liquidity ratios, debt covenants and other key performance indicators
HLB Gross Collins, P.C. has the expertise and tools that can add tremendous value to private equity groups and reshape portfolio management for greater efficiency, productivity and profitability.