EXPERiENCE HLB Summer Leadership Program
HLB Gross Collins is excited to invite you to join us for our two-day EXPERiENCE HLB Summer Leadership Program. This interactive program is designed to help you hone in your strengths and identify your goals as you prepare for a successful start to your career in accounting. Unlock your leadership potential and develop personally and professionally.
- Network with industry professionals from staff, managers, partners, and even our CEO
- Increase your knowledge about various career paths in public accounting
- Participate in leadership workshops and gain valuable insight about your strengths
- Learn interviewing best practices and resume optimization
- Experience HLB's company culture compared to other firms
- Form friendships with students at different schools
- Gain advice and tips from experienced professionals
- Break a sweat and get active
Throughout the two-day program, you will participate in experiential activities, conferences, and workshops in and out of the office. Come join us to learn more about us, yourself, and build connections that will serve you throughout your career in accounting!
Our Summer Leadership program will be hosted live, in-person out of our Atlanta, GA office. Safety is our number one priority, and we intend to follow all CDC, state, and local guidelines. Should the need arise, will will move our Summer Leadership Program to a fully virtual format and notify all participants.
Application Due: Friday, April 16th at 11:59PM
Program Date: May 20th - 21st, 2021
Location: In-Person - Atlanta, GA
Minimum Overall and Major GPA: 3.0
Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
Positive Attitude and Desire to Learn
Graduating between December 2021 - May 2023
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer providing driven individuals with an opportunity to grow with us.
All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex/gender, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, pregnancy, veteran status, unfavorable discharge from military service, genetic information, family responsibility, political affiliation, or other legally protected status.