Audit and Review
Assurance services that deliver value
HLB Gross Collins, P.C. places great importance on creating a strong Financial Reporting and Assurance practice that delivers value. This is accomplished with a constant focus on the ever-changing financial reporting standards.
An extensive planning process will ensure a thorough understanding of the objectives, scope and issues before beginning an audit or a review. As an integral part of our service model we strive to achieve the following:
- Identify any potential accounting and auditing issues early in the engagement
- Maintain a predictable workflow with client staff
- Meet all deadline and commitment dates of deliverables
- Provide accurate fee estimates for recurring work
- Hold timely and meaningful meetings with management and members of the board of directors to review financial information and communicate best practices
- Monthly, quarterly, semi-annual compilations
- Full disclosure compilations
- Financial statement reviews
- Financial statement audits
- Defined contribution, defined benefit and pension plan audits
- Proof of earnings statements
- International reporting packages
Our goal is to incur minimal interruptions with your staff during the process. Our planned approach is designed to effectively utilize the required schedules and data to be provided to facilitate an efficient and quality audit or review to meet your needs. Our expectations are communicated through our use of client preparation request listings with detailed examples for your staff's ease in preparation of needed items. Such items will include supporting schedules and reconciliations, supporting agreements, invoices and other necessary documents to complete the audit engagement. Throughout the engagement we will provide advance notice of requests and inquiries, consolidating requests for efficiency. We will schedule time in advance to meet with staff to minimize interruptions.
HLB Gross Collins, P.C.'s partners and managers are actively involved throughout the audit or review process and are onsite to oversee the engagement with our team members from start to completion of the engagement. Our partners, management and team members will be staffed and consistently maintained on your engagement.
Gross Collins has been a trusted partner for close to thirty years. The firm has been by our side as we faced the various challenges our competitive industry provides. The firm has been a vital part of the team which guided us to the successful company we are today.
Tracy Pierce, COO
Precision Concrete Construction Inc.
With international dealings, not all CPA firms are created equal. Frustrated with complicated and inaccurate advise by our previous CPA, we were referred to HLB Gross Collins. HLB has been there to get to know who we are and to help us grow along the way by making suggestions and referrals that work for our business. No question is too small or large, all receive respectful and timely replies. The personal, reliable and professional services that Iliana and HLB staff have provided has been beyond measure, in the more than 11 years since we made the change.
Prime Industries Inc.