Brock Built Homes has been pleased to work with Gross Collins since 2006. Gross Collins is so much more than what we were used to getting from our former accounting firm. Gross Collins has provided excellent advice, recommendations, business strategies, industry standards, and accounting. Our business would not be where it is today without the work that Gross Collins has provided. Brock Built Homes gives an excellent recommendation to anyone who is considering working with Gross Collins.
Steve Brock, President
Brock Built Homes
HLB Gross Collins, P.C.'s audit and tax professionals know and understand the complexities involving real estate. Every real estate market is unique, and our professionals each bring their unique experiences and knowledge to the table with each client to help craft the perfect solution. While we are headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, we have experience in real estate markets throughout the United States/Southeast. Whether your property or business is located in Georgia, the U.S. or around the globe, our professionals are willing and able to assist you with any audit, tax or regulatory needs.
Working with clients to make growth and development less taxing.
Our model for success is built around understanding our clients’ businesses and the market environments in which they operate. We excel at providing custom solutions to a wide range of real estate companies including homebuilders, developers, property managers, brokers, and investors.
Some of the services we provide include:
- Audit & Assurance
- Full financial audits, reviews and compilations
- Implementing systems and controls to contain costs and correct fraudulent practices
- Improving accounting and internal controls and streamlining financial operations
- Cost certifications and operating expense audits
- Tax & Tax Planning
- Resolving complicated tax issues and capitalizing on tax benefits
- Structuring deals and transactions to mitigate tax liabilities
- Year-round tax planning
- Business Advisory
- Restructuring debt to reduce capital costs and improve cash flow
- Minimizing risk when strategically acquiring and divesting assets
- Analyzing costs and business operations for areas of improvement and savings
- Business valuations
Real Estate Video
Watch our Real Estate Video
HLB Gross Collins, P.C. consistently demonstrates integrity, professionalism, and technical ability. Additionally, they adhere to time deadlines, and most of all, display a concern and passion for our best interests.
Curtis A. Pollock Co-COO & J. Bruce Bolick CFO
“Crunching Numbers” for me is only one of the many things I appreciate about HLB Gross Collins. Over the many years of working with Pauline, who I consider my accountant and friend, I have developed a relationship which reflects trust and loyalty. I know she has my best interest as a basis for all her advice. Caring may be the key word. She is always available to guide my decisions in a supportive and professional manner. I consider myself fortunate to be a client.