Feb 10, 2020
- Form 4070 (Jan. 2020)- Employees who work for tips has received $20 or more in tips during January , report them to your employer using Form 4070.
- Forms 943 (2019)- Employer's Annual Federal Tax Return for Agricultural Employees (Form 943) due if tax was deposited in full and on time
- 941 (Q4 2019)- Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return (Form 941) for 4th quarter of 2019 due if taxes were deposited in full and on time
- 940 (2019)- Federal unemployment tax (FUTA) return (Form 940) due if tax was deposited in full and on time
- 945 (2019)- Annual Return of Withheld Federal Income Tax (Form 945) due if tax was deposited in full and on time
Feb 18, 2020
- 2020 Form W-4 -Last day for employees to file Form W-4 to continue exemption from withholding in current year
- Forms 1099-B, 1099-S, 1099-MISC(if amounts are reported in box 8 or 14) -The due date for furnishing statements to recipients.
Feb 28, 2020
- Paper Form 1098 to IRS- for each individual from whom $600 or more in mortgage interest was received in connection with a trade or business in 2019. Extension request for form 1098 due on this same day if Form 1098 paper form is not filed to IRS.
- Paper Form 1099-MISC (other than NEC payments) for 2019 to IRS. Extension request for filing Form 1099-MISC on paper (Form 8809) due on this same day.
- W2G Report of gambling winnings and tax withheld (Form W-2G) due. Extension request for filing Form W-2G on paper (Form 8809) due
- Paper file forms 1094-B, 1094-C, 1097, 1098, 1099, 3921, 3922, 5498 to IRS
- Forms 8027, 8027-T - Employer's Annual Information Return of Tip Income and Allocated Tips
March 2, 2020
- Form 1040 (Farmers/Fishermen)
- Provide Forms 1095-B, 1095-C to recipients.
March 10, 2020
- Form 4070 (Feb. 2020) - Employees who work for tips has received $20 or more in tips during February , report them to your employer using Form 4070.
March 16, 2020
- Form 1042 -Annual Withholding Tax Return for U.S. Source Income of Foreign Persons
- Forms 1120S/Sch. K-1 - S corporation return
- 2553- S corp election for calendar year 2020 entities
- 1065/Sch. K-1- Partnership return,
- Form 7004- Extension request for Annual Withholding Tax Return for U.S. Source Income of Foreign Persons (Form 1042); Extension for form 1065 and Form 1120S.
- Form 8809- Use form 8809 to file extension for Form 1042-S(Foreign Person's U.S. Source Income Subject to Withholding)
- Deposit employment taxes on payments under the monthly deposit rules.
March 31, 2020
- E-File Forms 1094-B, 1094-C, 1095- B, 1095-C, 1096, 1098, 8027, 3921, 3922, 5498, W2G to IRS.